• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Did I tell you, I've dicided not to chop down the tree's now.
    I like watching the squirrels with the granddaughters.
    I was upset when I had to cut down the self planted ash tree in my garden.

It was shading the greenhouse & seeding all over the place so it had to go...

I managed to do it and only cracked one pane of glass in the greenhouse.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Today I missed the 05:48. I was up on time but was missing about putting out bags for charity(Children's blind society) then I posted a letter.
      and I was in a bit of a daze. I saw the train doors closing when I was about 100 yards away. So I caught the 06:14 (I went via Crayford for fun) - the train really slowed up through Lewisham. I went though at 06:35 - I was wondering why we stopped so many times. I guess the body was not train related or we would have been stopped entirely?

Comment

If I'd had any sense, I'd have cut it down 5 years earlier when it was just an inch thick 6 feet tall sapling rather than a 15 inch diameter 30 feet tall tree...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          Xen will provide something for you to bite on - and I suppose Zeity can think of it as a funfair ride.
          I would like something to bite on - do Katie or CM have anything appropriate for me?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            I was upset when I had to cut down the self planted ash tree in my garden.

It was shading the greenhouse & seeding all over the place so it had to go...

I managed to do it and only cracked one pane of glass in the greenhouse.
            At my previous house in Eltham (near Gordon school) I had to cut down a 60 foot ash tree. But it did cause subsidence.

Comment

I will have to go to bed soon. early start tomorrow to get to Swansea for my hospital appointment.
              Brother (youngest) is driving me
              Wave as you pass...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                I could not believe so many sad people existed on CUK to try to pull it off
                ROTFLMFAO....

Pot.

Kettle.

Black...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  At my previous house in Eltham (near Gordon school) I had to cut down a 60 foot ash tree. But it did cause subsidence.
                  Summer of 1995 very hot. Next time I get cracks I will just paper over them. It was an insurance job but took 3 years. I missed out on start of house price boom...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Wave as you pass...
                    With 1 finger or 2?

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Working...
                      X