• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sal: What about the nipple lickers? Go on your stories are very popular and funny.

Starship: I always thought it was "we built this city on sausage rolls"
    I also found out that Bob Marley isn't singing "Move dem Yorkshire people" either.

God: Can you make a rock that is so big and heavy that you can not lift it?

If we get the same activity today as we did yesterday then 10K si a done deal, but it is a fickle bunch that posts here.
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      Sal: What about the nipple lickers? Go on your stories are very popular and funny.

Starship: I always thought it was "we built this city on sausage rolls"
      I also found out that Bob Marley isn't singing "Move dem Yorkshire people" either.

God: Can you make a rock that is so big and heavy that you can not lift it?

If we get the same activity today as we did yesterday then 10K si a done deal, but it is a fickle bunch that posts here.

I can make rocks.....I have made rocks...alas, I do not have the time. I am trying to persuade people that I actually exist...which is hard work these days.

People think it is cool being God, but let me tell you it is not. With those long days and no sleep and bl**dy angels playing harps outside my windows till the wee hours...noisy wee bast*rds!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
        I am sorry dear. I was looking forward to a cosy chat in bed with you. I did not promise, it was only a "might" wriggle squirm.
        Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by Let-Me-In
          I can make rocks.....I have made rocks...alas, I do not have the time. I am trying to persuade people that I actually exist...which is hard work these days.

People think it is cool being God, but let me tell you it is not. With those long days and no sleep and bl**dy angels playing harps outside my windows till the wee hours...noisy wee bast*rds!!!
          Do you get to bonk the female angels, if so for what purpose ?
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
            Do you get to bonk the female angels, if so for what purpose ?

Angels are rubbish in the sack. Sometimes I slip over to the dark side for a quicky with a devil...now that is more fun!!!

Comment

Angels are rubbish in the sack. Sometimes I slip over to the dark side for a quicky with a devil...now that is more fun!!!
              Oh I don't know

Cameron was alright, as was Lucy, but Drew? OMFG
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
                Oh I don't know

Ok, you may have a point!!! See, God is not always right!!!

Comment

Ok, you may have a point!!! See, God is not always right!!!
                  God is fallible? That could prove to be a useful device for a successful film. Hmmmm
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked
                    mmmmmmmmmm spank me. Ilike it.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule
                      Oh I don't know

Yes but Drew is the dirty one.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Working...
                      X