• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes...in a dark corner of my mind.......

Comment

Originally posted by cykophysh39
      Have Solar powered laptops been invented?

I used to have a solar powered torch!
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

I had a solar powered torch. Was really useful, when out in the sticks

WHat about solar powered mobile phones?
        threenine.co.uk
        Cultivate, Develop & Sustain Innovation

Comment

Whats with those new solar lights that you're meant to put in the garden? Why dont they have an off switch?!!

I really want them for sitting-outside-drinking-wine-until-the-early-hours purposes, but my garden would look like a fricken landing strip through the night.

The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
            just back from my slasa dancing, what fun!....

1-1 session, and you learn a lot, I've just got to practice....and practice...
            Ahhh nothing changes. 5500 posts since my last contribultion and Gooner is still chasing the skirt around. Eyeing up your next conquest perhaps ?

Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by supremepods
              Ahhh nothing changes. 5500 posts since my last contribultion and Gooner is still chasing the skirt around. Eyeing up your next conquest perhaps ?

Well played.
              why thank you !!
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Nearly lunch...

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Ham salad and water. Not very exciting but I need to get the weight down. Off to the gym tonight so proabably pasta or rice + whatever for dinner.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'm at home today so fish finger sandwiches with heaps of mayo.

Comment

Potato salad, Thai sweet chilli crisps and a fresh orange juice. Hardly setting the world of lunctime food on fire, but it was acceptable.
                      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X