• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then he began to speak about the races and quickly went over to the ballet, which however did not detain him for long either.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
      Theorem: Suppose that a and p are relatively prime integers with p > 1. p is prime if and only if

(x-a)p = (xp-a) (mod p)
      uh huh.

Comment

"do you dance the czardas?" he asked svejk. "do youn know the bear dance? like this..." he tried to jump in the air but fell on svejk who began to box him and then laid him out on the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver
          Theorem: Suppose that a and p are relatively prime integers with p > 1. p is prime if and only if

(x-a)p = (xp-a) (mod p)
          Proof. If p is prime, then p divides the binomial coefficients pCr for r = 1, 2, ... p-1. This shows that (x-a)p = (xp-ap) (mod p), and the equation above follows via Fermat's Little Theorem. On the other hand, if p > 1 is composite, then it has a prime divisor q. Let qk be the greatest power of q that divides p. Then qk does not divide pCq and is relatively prime to ap-q, so the coefficient of the term xq on the left of the equation in the theorem is not zero, but it is on the right.

(This result was used to create a randomized polynomial-time algorithm

Result:= Time to go to bed DS23
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

"i want something" shouted the chaplain, "but i don't know what. don't you knwo what i want?" he hung his head in complete resignation.

Comment

nope. got a bit more whiskey left.

Comment

"what business of mine is it what i want?" he said solemnly. "and it is no business of yours either, is it sir?" i don't know you. how dare you rebuke me. do you know how to fence?" for a moment he bacem more aggressive and tried to push svejk off the seat.

Comment

then when svejk had calmed him down and had not scrupled to give him a taste of his physical superiority, the chaplain asked: "is it monday or friday night?"

Comment

Go to Bed!

And take one of those pills the nice doctor lady gave you.
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

he was anxious to know too whether it was december or june and exhibited a great aptitude for askingthe most diverse questions such as:

Comment

Working...
                      X