• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    I shall take my OCD tablets now...
    Just so long as you remember to use the Daddy Duck glass, rinse it twice, let the cold tap run for at least 25 seconds, rinse the glass twice again, wash your hands, dry them on a clean towel, rinse the glass twice more, turn the tap down just so, fill the glass, rinse it again (just to make sure), and drink facing away from the window but with the door visible out of the corner of your eye just so, then, using kitchen roll, open the OCD tables bottle without touching the inside of the lid...

etc.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      But I identified the issue, just fixed it, created paperwork etcetc.

I will probably get the blame too.
      "But if you'd fixed it sooner, or better or not spent last week messing about on the phone when you should have been here in development, then it wouldn't have mattered that something was less than optimal so IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."

Yep. Been there, eaten that dog tulip.

Ain't office life just wonderful?

Why does nobody test anything any more?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        "But if you'd fixed it sooner, or better or not spent last week messing about on the phone when you should have been here in development, then it wouldn't have mattered that something was less than optimal so IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT."

Yep. Been there, eaten that dog tulip.

Ain't office life just wonderful?

Why does nobody test anything any more?

we have no time for testing - all time on paperwork...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          we have no time for testing - all time on paperwork...
          This should really go through the swear filter

Comment

Its a bit quiet without CM....my productivity is going through the roof.

CM you not posting is affecting my future invoicing ability

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              Indeed.

It's difficult to wipe your bum with a laptop.
              boom! boom!

Comment

well the windows partition works a treat.

Comment

the aps i couldn't reach via macintosh are now accessible.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    Its a bit quiet without CM....my productivity is going through the roof.

CM you not posting is affecting my future invoicing ability
                    Sorry sweetheart.... but I am actually on a bit of a roll today, so I am going with it.... when I run out of steam I will be back for some entertainment....
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

i just have to set up my favourites and away we go.

Comment

Working...
                      X