• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    Erm.......team

Hello

Can we have some focus here
    Sorry. I was in the shower.

I'll take the time off my timesheet, OK?

(Ever noticed how you only get called 'team' when there's work to be done?)
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Isn't that the worst person to use!
      hey... I can sniff a bargain out from miles away....

although maybe somone else should do the bar supplies....
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        My mother will survive
        Crikey! That's serious talk! It was THAT bad?

Pause for breath. Tries again...
        Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        My mother will survive
        What a relief for you!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

What about a gym? Would people want it?
          Is using it optional? If so, yeah, OK. If not, I'm dead against it!

Comment

Mmmmmm.......sunbathing
            Typical management!

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              Sunbathe my arse.
              Perhaps that will be one of the facilities in the gym?

Sunbed / tanning salon, Bear?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Is using it optional? If so, yeah, OK. If not, I'm dead against it!
                I agree wholeheartedly
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Tanning salon - yeah, if people want it, and we have the budget.
                  Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Tanning salon - yeah, if people want it, and we have the budget.
                    Good plan.... I need it with my Irish skin... builds up a bit of a colour so I don't just go striaght from white to beetroot
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Another opportunity here:
                      • coffee area
                      • Bar - Serving Bananas during contract time - Booze at other times
                      • WiFi

I'm thinking InterNet cafe and InterNet bar. I know NickFitz and others are paying exorbitant internet access fees from their hotels, when we could be milking them at a slightly lower rate instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X