• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trouble trouble trouble

Comment

Unemployment 1 %
      Transport 100 %
      Criminality 0 %
      Pollution 0 %

anyone not been yet? please click on ind link...

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
        We're contractors

I expect to have on my drive.....

RS4 Avant (for the tip runs)
        Landrover Defender
        Aston Martin V8 Vantage
        And an AC Cobra or similar little number

Oh and whatever the missus wants
        why not get divorced then she can have all the above and you can save up for a pushbike?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Ok - I only recognise Landrover and aston Martin there - thats James Bond's car, right??
          Pretty much - yes

There are slighly different models but basically yes
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            Good call. A mate used to own one though with a bad earth so you had to disconnect the battery each time you stopeed or you couldn't start it.

I very nearly bought one instead of current car, which is A4 2.8 V6. The same engine as an RS4 but without the twin turbos.

Although it also has a dodgy electrical connection, i have to disconnect the radio or it drains the battery!
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

You women have got it easy. I mean what do you have to put up with....9 months of wearing baggy clothes and eathing chocolate with everything and some mild tingling when you give birth. Hardly something to cry about.

Blokes have it much harder. We have to start driving sh*te cars.
              I think there are strap on bumps for men? try it for a few days then see how sympathetic you are...

I think hope Ned gets out the spatula again...

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                Pretty much - yes

There are slighly different models but basically yes
                I know a few men who if seeing an Austin Healey from 50 years ago can say if it is a type A or B etcetc.

Comment

BrilloPad
                  Godlike

century

Comment

- Seriously winding up pregnant women should be a sport. Its easy with hormone pong they have going off in them and they can't run fast enough to catch you.
                    my gf lost her memory! I used to tell her she was a total f**king bit of old sh1te and that she would forget in 30 seconds - how I laughed on the way to A&E...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I think there are strap on bumps for men? try it for a few days then see how sympathetic you are...

I think hope Ned gets out the spatula again...
                      I'm already fat so I've got it covered

I'm more worried about Davina (best mates wife) and her voodoo doll to be fair.

Comment

Working...
                      X