• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    OK - project update

Any news on fundraising?
    I have an idea for registering TPD with (removed) and claiming £15 expenses every day through (removed) dispensation and then requesting a cheque for the total from HMRC at the end of each quarter.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 8 January 2010, 10:52.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Decided not to attend the workshop today
      What about the bint who drops her top for you? Won't she miss you?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Well first up, we need ideas.

And colour schemes

Like the warehouse idea - we could rent out space for storage. That could help with the cost of running the place.
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          She better do or she'll be flashing the wall.

Comment

She's not attending either

Comment

I have an idea for registering TPD with Tarpon and claiming £15 expenses every day through Tarpon's dispensation and then requesting a cheque for the total from HMRC at the end of each quarter.

Comment

It will get worse. Trust me.

The Missus & I decided we wouldn't have kids (bad role models, too icky, irresponsible attitudes, The Bomb, not ready yet, global overpopulation, just not interested, too lazy, etc.)

<some other stuff that I removed>
                I've already told them (well her) that when she gets pregnant I am getting my own back.

I've got a whole stockpile of jokes and only 9 months to use them. I mean 6 or 7 months of me going "do you serioulsy know how much its going to hurt" should be enough payback for that episode.

Maybe I need some visual aids. Like a watermellon and the dogs rubber ring he chews on. Hmm....

Comment

Well first up, we need ideas.
                  I can't find the kitchen area in CUK.

Can we put convert one of the cupboards into a kitchenette: small fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, DISHWASHER (I've worked in offices!)?

Or do we expand the coffee area to provide all this?

I was assuming the coffee area would be like in a small hotel where we can meet guests and generally behave professionally, but a kitchen would be where we nuke our curries and heat up pop-tarts.

Talking of pop-tarts, any ideas for a receptionist? Denny perhaps?

Comment

We're going to need a network. WiFi

We'll need to find a supplier to fit and maintain that.

Comment

a buyer - someone to source the fixtures, fittings, furniture, kitchen stuff, bar supplies etc

We need someone who is good at shopping - any ideas

Comment

Working...
                      X