• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Now watching the Sweeney...

Regan's daughter has been kidnapped...

Didn't know he had one...

Oh dear... someone's gonna pay...
    Cops in the seventies... maybe got to see their families once in a decade, if The Sweeney is to be believed (and why not?)

I should pop into that shop and see if they've still got the complete The Sweeney boxed set for £40...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      I've dislocated a finger, never broke one yet
      It's the confidence in which you say "yet" that worries me most.
      It's the sense of inevitability that gets me... this is why I don't indulge in any form of physical exertion more extreme than riding a bicycle... which was stolen about fifteen years ago

Oh, BTW, 5X:broke <= broken, BI:in <= with

Comment

Everybody smokes... and drinks like fish... it's so refreshing.
        Real life. Can't argue with it

smokes like fish and drinks like lords

Comment

She hasn't been very well today, poor old thing... I suspect things may be coming to the end...
          What's wrong with her? If it's feline CRF (chronic renal failure) then my sister is an expert on prolonging the life of cats with that condition (without suffering) until the inevitable happens. If it's just old age, well, I don't think she has anything for that

http://felinecrf.org/ if it helps.

Comment

A good one, that...
            Turned out I'd miscounted the number of episodes I'd watched on that disc and saw the previous one - so I'm saving that one for next weekend

Comment

My word!

Comment

I've just realised that the place seems to be deserted...

Comment

...and yet there is a rather pleasant looking thing coming up

Comment

That was quite a nice pattern in itself, yet it is as naught in comparison to the upcoming value

Comment

Incidentally, The Wicker Man was on tonight...

Comment

Working...
                      X