• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    I'm in my PJ's too....
    Single female contractors around the 30 mark aren't supposed to wear PJ's to bed, they are supposed to wear something much racier!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
      Single female contractors around the 30 mark aren't supposed to wear PJ's to bed, they are supposed to wear something much racier!!!!
      Racier isn't as comfy though!!
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Have you got your wellies on as well?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Have you got your wellies on as well?
          not in bed.... they are at the side for when I get up
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

You just need to find the right material, something 100% silk perhaps ? ( I find china or pretty much anywhere in the far east is a good place to buy high quality silk for bargin prices)

Comment

You just need to find the right material, something 100% silk perhaps ? ( I find china or pretty much anywhere in the far east is a good place to buy high quality silk for bargin prices)
              Got some nice stuff in Thailand, and in the sales last week..... but seems pointless when I am in bed on my own... especially after my sister reminded me that she was likely the only one to see it
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Got some nice stuff in Thailand, and in the sales last week..... but seems pointless when I am in bed on my own... especially after my sister reminded me that she was likely the only one to see it
                Did someone say they were in bed?

How's C today?

Comment

Well it's all about making yourself feel special!!!

Not at all pointless if you are on your own, if you only do it when somebody else is there it's never about making yourself feel special, it's only about bowing to other peooples want's and desires!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                    Did someone say they were in bed?

How's C today?
                    Yep me.... C is grand .... very tired tough when she left for work!!

Well it's all about making yourself feel special!!!

Not at all pointless if you are on your own, if you only do it when somebody else is there it's never about making yourself feel special, it's only about bowing to other peooples want's and desires!!!
                    Pah..... I do feel special....and warm...

You've never tried to iron silk PJ's have you??
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Yep me....
                      Oh dear. Nothing serious I hope. Or did you just fancy avoiding Monday?

C is grand .... very tired tough when she left for work!!
                      Yeah, sorry about that, she wouldn't leave me alone last night.

Comment

Working...
                      X