• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am on support this week

Comment

At ClientCo there is a weekly support rota - something I have not found elsewhere.

Comment

People kept ignoring the support calls - this way it makes it harder to dodge!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          the mood at ClientCo is quite depressed today
          I love the sight of miserable permies on Monday mornings. Especially at this point in the month. When they whinge about being so skint and pay day being a week away I snigger and mutter "Oh yeah, monthly pay, ha, ha!"

That usually cheers them up.

NOT!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

There was only 1 support issue so far today

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I will send out one of my special emails...

email sent - expect it will cheer everyone up.
              And? This 'special' email said what???
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                I love the sight of miserable permies on Monday mornings. Especially at this point in the month. When they whinge about being so skint and pay day being a week away I snigger and mutter "Oh yeah, monthly pay, ha, ha!"

That usually cheers them up.

NOT!
                rofl - ace! You have a very "sense of humour" to me.

Mind you, all the permies go to Starbucks. The contractors go to a cheapo coffee shop. I always say I cant afford Starbucks...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  And? This 'special' email said what???

I was horrible to the support group in APAC - cheerred up those in London no end.

It was very sarcastic ans implied that the support group are noddies...

... which they are!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Sun came out a while ago, but it's gone all grey again now.
                    What a relief - it has done that here too. I was quite worried about that blue sky thing. Pollution, presumably. Anyway, it's back to various shades of grey again now, just like it should be.

Comment

hi BI

How are you?

Comment

Working...
                      X