• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    veggie sausages

egg cooked in the low fat oil substitute so 0.1 syn rounded down.
    We just accept the ½ sin and use oil.
    I NEED TO KNOW what you had...
    We were going to have Ainsley's yummy scrummy tomatoey eggie fish.

But we went out shopping. And came back via our favourite ... nah, you don't want to know.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Don't think it was necessarily a production problem.

DD1 latched on badly first time, so nipples got badly cracked and incredibly sore and bleeding. MrsF kept going for a few weeks, but the pain was too much.

DD2 was OK the first day, but then started to cause the same problems, so she stopped feeding on day 2.

It was not good for mother or baby to try to continue, a lesson we learnt from DD1.
      ouch! makes me wince.

I hope she ignored the breatfeeding nazis. alot of women get issues for various reasons.

I tried to breastfeed the boy but it never worked. Although I think there was a story about a man in India who lactated?

Comment

I'm back this morning, but also reading tonight at the same time.

Confusing.
        Ain't it. I play catch-up like that too; in the past concurrently with the present.

To prevent brain-freeze, I visualise it as travelling into the future, then returning.

I'm very, very nearly in Real Time™ now.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

[QUOTE=BrowneIssue;417897And came back via our favourite ... nah, you don't want to know.[/QUOTE]

got to know! got to know! cummon - this is not fair...

new rule - no teasing the other tpders.

Comment

I think that Matt only cares about the children and a party ith money. He would stand as monster raving looney if needed (and it is probably closest).

Fot the record, he is v v anti BNP. He is a lifelong labour supporter(unlike me). I hope him and me never discuss politics or it will get nasty! I doubt he knows the difference between England and the UK - but he knows all aboiut marketing and media.
            My parents are incredibly disappointed that I'm not a Labour supporter - my dad was born and bred that way. He also thinks that I shouldn't be running my own business, as it's all about tax avoidance

He's the only person I really debate politics with, because he's dead easy to wind up about the current government!
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Am I invisable today???

Someone say hello to me....
              Not that you'll read this, but

hello
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

This is why I live in SE LOndon. I like being above ground. I am 17 minutes to LOndon Bridge, 21 to Cannon Street, 25 to Waterlo and 28 to Charing Cross. I have only ever had jobs within walking distance of those.
                ooops - just remembered - I lived in Tooting from 1998 to 2002. But at least t was only 1 tube ride.

I was on edge of hill - could see 10 miles. 5 mins walk to WAndsworth common. 3 minutes walk to tooting bec. neighbour was younger brother of duke of westminster.

but it was worth losing it to get rid of the BFH.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I wish I was...
                  If you want to chair a couple of all day meetings for me on Tuesday and Wednesday, arguing the same points that have already been made with the same group of people today and tomorrow, just let me know and I'll execute my RoS

Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

This is why I live in SE LOndon. I like being above ground. I am 17 minutes to LOndon Bridge, 21 to Cannon Street, 25 to Waterlo and 28 to Charing Cross. I have only ever had jobs within walking distance of those.
                    The place where I'm staying at the moment is about 10-15 minutes walk from Canada Water tube. Working in Westminster at the moment (well, just down from there), so theoretically the trip into work should be easy...
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

My parents are incredibly disappointed that I'm not a Labour supporter - my dad was born and bred that way. He also thinks that I shouldn't be running my own business, as it's all about tax avoidance

He's the only person I really debate politics with, because he's dead easy to wind up about the current government!

IMO it makes no difference who you vote for - David/Gordon are almot the same. Bring back Heath and Wilson - give us a choice.

better still vote for Maggie.

Comment

Working...
                      X