• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    quiet in here tonight - is it safe to count? suppose not - dont want to upset people...

... too much.

<sniggers>
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      I live just outside Burnley - hence I get plenty of BNP-type fliers at election time (as I said last night).

When we were looking to move, I'd always thought "ugh - Burnley!" for some reason, but the location we are in is absolutely lovely.
      I used to own 5 properties in Burnley - until I lost them in the divorce. I know Ivan Scott (of Scott & Co) quite well - they handle alot of BTL in burnley.

I notice you didn't fluff the mayor thread - you want to discuss this here or there? or not atall?

Comment

It was sausage, chips, egg, beans for tea. A green day. zero syns.

I have not have my healthy extras yet! toaste plus milk later
        Must have been veggie sausages then.

How was the egg cooked? Poached? ('Cos fried is a ½ sin)

We had ... you don't need to know
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

true about feeding. but baby has tied tongue so cant breastfeed. might need op at 1 year.

he cant poke his tongue out. gf says it must be sorted or he wont get a gf. I dont understand. can anyone explain?

<licks eyebrows>
          I've just been reading about tied tongue - didn't know what it was. Have you seen a lactation consultant experienced in evaluating the frenulum? Seems it's not always an easy thing to diagnose.

My Mrs had real problems breastfeeding (as they say in the farming industry "zum are good milkers, and zum aren't") and so couldn't lose weight that way.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

so now gf watching bbc2 - masterchef. I preferred llyod grossman to the current moron who hosts it.
            I prefer Lloyd Grossman to amoebic dysentery: but only since we got rid of the telly so I don't have to see or - more importantly - hear the schmuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
              Quick summary of my morning.

Got up

trains f*cked

working from home
              Tube was screwed getting into work this morning.

Tube was still screwed getting back tonight.

Signal failure, it seems - normal tube journey is 10 minutes. Took me 90 this morning
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                Must have been veggie sausages then.

How was the egg cooked? Poached? ('Cos fried is a ½ sin)

We had ... you don't need to know
                veggie sausages

egg cooked in the low fat oil substitute so 0.1 syn rounded down.

I NEED TO KNOW what you had...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Originally posted by Sockpuppet
                  Well I'm planning to claim that tommorrow I was meeting a HR consultant or some such tulip for my company - to talk about taking on a few staff (drivers etc).

In reality I am just trying to think up an excuse to abuse the tax man. After all he's had my pants down enough.
                  Somehow I get the feeling you don't believe that this is wholly and exclusively incurred in the course of business.

Comment

from the girl next door who is 11 days older. the baby bought her an outfit for XMAS.
                    So she's a cradle snatcher?

Comment

I used to own 5 properties in Burnley - until I lost them in the divorce. I know Ivan Scott (of Scott & Co) quite well - they handle alot of BTL in burnley.

I notice you didn't fluff the mayor thread - you want to discuss this here or there? or not atall?
                      I haven't had chance to do it.

I try to avoid politics as a discussion, to be honest. I might have a look at the mayoral thread - I read it, but didn't add anything.

I think that Boris for mayor would be a disaster - nice enough guy, but I just don't think he would cut it. I do think that children need some degree of strong role model - whether that is a father or something structured like the army - and I commend your guy for raising the issue.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X