• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

167cm or 5' 6" TALL

Comment

FaQQer: Today's avatar is now a screendump of the CUK smileys splattered willy-nilly over the CUK adverts because that's how they look in Firefox.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Careful CM, the Scouser's going down your back pockets...
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
          Slan go foill!
          eh? anyone got a French->English dictionary?

Comment

Sometimes this is the "Am I normal?" thread - which is not a bad thing at all!

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            mind you I dont think 184 cm is particularly short - how tall is everyone else here?
            182 cm

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              FaQQer: Today's avatar is now a screendump of the CUK smileys splattered willy-nilly over the CUK adverts because that's how they look in Firefox.
              How am I supposed to keep up with your ever changing avatar?

Comment

yes but it won't help you.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Morning BI - how are you?

When are next set of stats due?
                  When it goes quiet and I get bored or a milestone is passed or someone like ferret posts or someone like MrsGoof posts loads. Or if you pester me enough.

Edit: look at the number of my CUK posts! 6666!

Edit edit: only it's not now.
                  Last edited by BrowneIssue; 30 January 2008, 11:19.

Comment

Careful CM, the Scouser's going down your back pockets...
                    All I found were several ing implements.

Comment

When it goes quiet and I get bored or a milestone is passed or someone like ferret posts or someone like MrsGoof posts loads. Or if you pester me enough.
                      pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester pester

Comment

Working...
                      X