• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Time to go home
    If you insist!

C'mon everyone! Home time! 5X said we could!

Party, party!

Hang on.

I'm already at home.

Thinks.

Right. Get back to work you lot!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Always a little defensive regarding accent and the comments about nailing down the keyboards etc...

I hope there wasn't a dig at my height also
      Shut up - you know it wasn't

I get the pikey comments and coming over here to rob yer jobs comments all the time.... Water off a ducks back to me....
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, suggestive digestive...
        The only suggestive thing I've ever heard of being done with a digestive involves a small circle of gentlemen (typically Marines) partaking in some light relief of a tugging kind.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Or Celtic Fringe as the case may or may not be...
          even better....
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Oh yeah - she got into my bed, when the electricity went off.... the whole street plumetted into darkness....
            You should have took photos and sent them to me. 2-4-1.

DiscoStu

Comment

Oh yeah - she got into my bed, when the electricity went off.... the whole street plumetted into darkness....
              Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - back in 5.

Morning BI -

I love your new avatar
              Describe - I've had to switch them off, as I read too many bumfluff posts.

Always a little defensive regarding accent and the comments about nailing down the keyboards etc...
              Calm down, calm down etc. etc. etc.

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              You should have took photos and sent them to me.
              taken

And their on the webcam and my plan B website - http://www.hotirishtotty.com
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Seeing this: "FiveTimes fight tale starts at TPD #30756" and 5X getting an '00 suggested this check:

#30756 It was such a long day yesterday.
                26th November 2007, 07:15

#74700 I hope there wasn't a dig at my height also
                Today (30th January 2008), 10:14

43944 posts in 65 days and 2 hours, 59 minutes

= 674.771 posts per day

= a post every 128 seconds.

Comment

Shut up - you know it wasn't

I get the pikey comments and coming over here to rob yer jobs comments all the time.... Water off a ducks back to me....
                  I know you wouldn't pick on the short arse scouser with an attitude problem and enjoys a good ruck

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    Describe - I've had to switch them off, as I read too many bumfluff posts.
                    Today's avatar is a group of pints of beer (with ridiculously large heads and appallingly short measures) overlaid with the words - as provided by NickFitz - "Ye Olde Bench Microbrewery".

Comment

I know you wouldn't pick on the short arse scouser with an attitude problem and enjoys a good ruck
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X