• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you noticed that all the smilies have moved round again? How often do they move round?

Comment

Support call just in. Users/Support staff to beast. back asap...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        hi BI

How are you?
        Not bad, not bad at all. Sat here in my dressing gown, watching the rain.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Just heard a whisper at ClientCo - they are recruiting an Indian for my team. To join the other 15 developers. Will be based in India. This should be fun...
          Yeeees. For a certain value of 'fun'. At least you will be able to add "outsourced teams", "off-shore teamworking" and the like to your CV!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Have you noticed that all the smilies have moved round again? How often do they move round?
            Ask NickFitz. He seems to mention "The smiles have all moved around again" about once a month, I think.

All I know is I'm learning their : w i n k codes because I can never find the little : b u g g e r s :

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Not bad, not bad at all. Sat here in my dressing gown, watching the rain.
              I'm in my PJ's too....
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Morning again denizens

Now esconced at NewClientCorp - extremely open plan office might make drivelling tricky, once I have actual work to do

Mucho FMBs, though - one of the benefits of being in the world of entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  I'm in my PJ's too....
                  Yes, but unlike you, BI isn't sat in the office

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning again denizens

Now esconced at NewClientCorp - extremely open plan office might make drivelling tricky, once I have actual work to do

Mucho FMBs, though - one of the benefits of being in the world of entertainment
                    Posted at 10:43.

You've been there 43 minutes.

And you've checked out the totty and posted your conclusion on CUK.

I don't know whether to be appalled or worship the ground you walk on!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Yes, but unlike you, BI isn't sat in the office
                      Nah, I am in bed....
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X