• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    got any more genesis extracts for us andrew?
    Still working through my joke emails I kept. maybe I should do some genesis trivia first?

Comment

time for that s, s & s i think.

Comment

If you are good, you will be assigned all the work.
        If you are really good, you will get out of it.

Comment

why not. we like a bit of trivia here.

Comment

People who go to conferences are the ones who shouldn't.

Comment

firth of fifth had an keyboard introduction on the album - but this was dropped in concert after a concert in 1974 when Tony Banks messed it up - Phil Collins had to rescue him. Think it was the rainbow theatre.

Comment

WHY DO MEN BECOME SMARTER DURING SEX? (because they are plugged into a genius)

Comment

WHY DON'T WOMEN BLINK DURING FOREPLAY? (they don't have enough time)

Comment

WHY DOES IT TAKE 1 MILLION SPERM TO FERTILIZE ONE EGG? (they don't stop to ask directions)

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      for sure this is a faster machine than my old one but my goodness it is speed of thought fast.
                      Which is it? 2.2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo?

BTW, the OS X DVD contains a complete set of development tools for OS X, with example applications (some of them actually useful) and a number of utilities. They're not installed by default, but if you fancy doing any programming, they're there

(You'll also find X11 there, which is needed by certain open source apps ported from Unix/Linux.)

Comment

Working...
                      X