• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    I'm getting a little confused with all the changing avatars

BI changes his daily, and even FaQ has changed his
    I was playing 'cos the animated avatars had been re-enabled and for Xmas.

FaQ was trying to set it to be the Stingray flying through the air. To demonstrate this was possible, I set mine to a Captain Scarlet sequence. No, that was Troll, not FaQ.

Anyway, animated avatars are re-enabled.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Do ducks like french bread ?
      They love it. Especially the French breeds.
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Do ducks like french bread ?
        Yes, but not prawn crackers.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          I was playing 'cos the animated avatars had been re-enabled and for Xmas.

FaQ was trying to set it to be the Stingray flying through the air. To demonstrate this was possible, I set mine to a Captain Scarlet sequence. No, that was Troll, not FaQ.

Anyway, animated avatars are re-enabled.
          I think I'll stick with the one I've got

Comment

and I had a reply from the client about working from home.
            Seems like there might be a chance
            This is totally bodacious news - what's the commute like at present?
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
              They love it. Especially the French breeds.
              Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Yes, but not prawn crackers.
              Excellent. I'll be putting some in the bag on the front of the little un's bike

Comment

I'm getting a little confused with all the changing avatars

BI changes his daily, and even FaQ has changed his
                (Brief trip into nearly real time...)

I only changed mine after a discussion I had with BrilloPad last night about ginger people not getting jobs (in a SA thread). It will go back to the old one next week or so, since I am not ginger, nor do I believe in justice for them.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                  This is totally bodacious news - what's the commute like at present?
                  The commute is really easy ( 35miles/50mins) , plus I lift share every other week.
                  Its more about flexibility when I need to take time off for kids illness etc

Comment

And with that, it's back to sorting out the study and taking the rubbish to the tip.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The commute is really easy ( 35miles/50mins) , plus I lift share every other week.
                      Its more about flexibility when I need to take time off for kids illness etc
                      Fair enough. I don't consider these things, not having spawned yet...

Comment

Working...
                      X