• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW everybody, Troll wants us all to appreciate that his getting-pissed-thread in General isn't TPD.

It might be a nice gesture if we were all to pop over there and let him know that we understand his position.

Just a few words will do.
    Last edited by NickFitz; 6 January 2008, 06:56.

Comment

What on earth am I doing up at this time on a Sunday?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Nicely done for your first 000

Well done!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          What on earth am I doing up at this time on a Sunday?
          Hello NickFitz What on earth are you doing up at this time on a Sunday? Not gone to bed yet?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            That nutter with the MI5 fixation... you can find links to him in the "turing" thread... it's about three years since I last visited his site.

I'm not convinced he's getting better
            I've been aware of him since about the mid-1990s. I get the impression he has had at least two sessions of either near-normality or passivity. He certainly went very quiet.

Care in the community, eh?
            Last edited by BrowneIssue; 6 January 2008, 07:11. Reason: Got my []s miexd pu

Comment

Today's mission is to rack 18 gallons of cider.

Comment

Firstly, however, I must continue my relentless march across Eastern Europe and down toward the Middle East.

Carthage ... I'm coming to get ya! And I bring salt!

Comment

"Management of the many is the same as management of the few. It is a matter of organisation."

Nah. Not convinced.

Comment

"An ambush, if discovered and promptly surrounded, will repay the intended mischief with interest."

Makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      "An ambush, if discovered and promptly surrounded, will repay the intended mischief with interest."

Makes sense.
                      Perfect sense. I thought you were supposed to be racking that cider, not drinking it...
                      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Working...
                      X