• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Damn animation won't work
    I got it working for me, so it is no longer CUK's fault, if that helps.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      I got it working for me, so it is no longer CUK's fault, if that helps.
      I seem to lose the animation as soon as I compress the file

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Nice animated Xmas tree...
        That's that Xmas tree kit I got from Maplins just before Xmas. Remember me asking about soldering in an enclosed area?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

where did everyone go???
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            where did everyone go???
            I have scrubbed myself up and am now contemplating the exertion of energy involved in going down the pub

Comment

Comment

Perhaps I should set up a cron job to try to get the New Year post

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I have scrubbed myself up and am now contemplating the exertion of energy involved in going down the pub
                  Have one for me... I only managed one can of magners and have just had a cup of tea with my auntie.....

They're all getting drunk(er)...
                  Maybe I should go out.... sis wants me to come to the neighbours with her... but I can't be bothered!!!
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Have one for me... I only managed one can of magners and have just had a cup of tea with my auntie.....

Maybe I should go out.... sis wants me to come to the neighbours with her... but I can't be bothered!!!
                    Have you worn the dog out already?

Comment

They're all getting drunk(er)...
                      I am not. I am not drinking fast enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X