• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

> A young virgin marries a Greek man and before the wedding her father tells
    > her that, being Greek, her husband may ask her to turn the other way in
    > bed one day, but that she doesn't have to do it if she doesn't want to.
    >
    > Sure enough, after a couple of months, her husband asks her to turn over
    > and she says "No, my father said I don't have to do this."
    >
    > Her husband says 'OK, that's fine by me, but I thought you wanted
    > children."

Comment

I'm off - catch ye later
      Byeee
      That boy go raaaaaaa
      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

DS23 7,027
        zeitghost 5,816
        TheFaQQer 5,604
        Diver 4,657
        cailin maith 4,349
        BrowneIssue 3,441
        NickFitz 3,141
        Fortune Green 2,204
        FiveTimes 2,080
        BrilloPad 2,005

And I have more than 2k TPD posts!

Comment

Today, 16:59 #58485
          El_Diablo
          Should try harder

nice pali...

Comment

'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the
            league.' - Mark Viduka

'He's put on weight and I've lost it, and vice versa.' - Ronnie Whelan

'If you don't believe you can win, there is no point in getting out of
            bed
            at the end of the day.' - Neville Southall

'We lost because we didn't win.' - Ronaldo

'I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of
            which were disputable.' - Paul Gascoigne

'I've never wanted to leave. I'm here for the rest of my life, and
            hopefully after that as well.' - Alan Shearer

'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona.' - Mark Draper

'You've got to believe that you're going to win, and I believe we'll win
            the World Cup until the final whistle blows and we're knocked out.' - Peter
            Shilton

'I faxed a transfer request to the club at the beginning of the week, but
            let me state that I don't want to leave Leicester.' - Stan Collymore

'I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the
            screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My
            first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there
            playing.' - Ade Akinbiyi

'Without being too harsh on David Beckham, he cost us the match.' - Ian
            Wright

'It was a big relief off my shoulder.' - Paul Gascoigne

'I'm as happy as I can be - but I have been happier.' - Ugo Ehiogu

'It took a lot of bottle for Tony (Adams) to own up to having a drink
            problem.' - Ian Wright

'Leeds is a great club and it's been my home for years, even though I
            live in Middlesbrough.' - Jonathan Woodgate

'I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel.' - Stuart Pearce

'I took a whack on my left ankle, but something told me it was my right.'
            Lee Hendrie

'I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country.' -
            Ian Rush

Interviewer: 'Would it be fair to describe you as a volatile player?'
            David Beckham: 'Well, I can play in the centre, on the right and
            occasionally on the left side.'

'If you're 0-0 down, there's no-one better to get you back on terms than
            Ian Wright.' - Robbie Earle

'Germany are a very difficult team to play...they had 11 internationals
            out there today.'- Steve Lomas

'I always used to put my right boot on first, and then obviously my right
            sock.' - Barry Venison

'I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what
            religion yet.' - David Beckham

'The Brazilians were South America, and the Ukranians will be more
            European.' - Phil Neville

'All that remains is for a few dots and commas to be crossed.' - Mitchell
            Thomas

'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well,
            he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best
            manager I've ever had.' - David Beckham

'The opening ceremony was good, although I missed it.' - Graeme Le Saux

'One accusation you can't throw at me is that I've always done my best.'
            - Alan Shearer

'I'd rather play in front of a full house than an empty crowd.' - Johnny
            Giles

'Sometimes in football you have to score goals.' - Thierry Henry

'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7.' - David
            Beckham

'I was surprised, but I always say nothing surprises me in football.' -
            Les Ferdinand

'It was like the ref had a brand new yellow card and wanted to see if it
            worked.' - Richard Rufus

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.'
            - Gary Lineker

'Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.' - Vinny Jones

Comment

so who will get the century?

Comment

I sense the prescence of lurkers out there...

Comment

58499???????????

Comment

58500?????????

I hope no lurker got there first!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
                      That picture even scares me!

Well done!
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X