• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    NickFitz have you been fiddling under the bonnet?

Got a few odd page loads there and a “server not responding”
    Not me

Comment

Lunch: ham sandwiches with a bag of salt & vinegar crisps

I made the butties hastily when I realised there was a talk on graph databases from a ClientGov colleague starting shortly. Only after making them did I notice the email saying it's been postponed. Still, it was lunchtime anyway and the sense of urgency stopped me dithering in the kitchen

Comment

I need to find time for lunch. Seem to be having a day where there's just 30 mins between meetings which isn't enough time for me to deal with anything I need to do post-meeting, then prepping for the next one and making something to eat.

Comment

Started to rain here, so I’ve packed up the chainsaw and resumed inside jobs.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I was thinking it was getting near time to go over and pull the blind down, when nature pulled its own blinds down - completely overcast here now, and from what the radar says there may be showers soon

Comment

FFS. Missed call from the GP surgery I'm attempting to register with; they left a voicemail saying I can't because I'm out of area, because they're looking at my old address, not my new one

Tried to phone them back and today is the one Wednesday afternoon a month that their phone lines are closed for "staff training"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                FFS. Missed call from the GP surgery I'm attempting to register with; they left a voicemail saying I can't because I'm out of area, because they're looking at my old address, not my new one

Tried to phone them back and today is the one Wednesday afternoon a month that their phone lines are closed for "staff training"
                It's possible this is because they looked at my NHS record and it has my old address, because the old surgery told me they didn't need to know my new address as the new surgery would sort that out

Comment

Tea: Barnsley chops with chips, peas and gravy. Delicious

Though they would have been ready a bit sooner if I'd remembered to switch the Remoska on when I first put them in there

Comment

Fun today with row level security and record visibility.

Macaroni cheese for dinner.

Ents so far has been WILTY and Surgeons S5E3.

Comment

Put some shelving up in the office, moved guitar amps so they are now under the guitars, caught more mice.
                      Now TFBSZ. Big day tomorrow.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X