• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's gone all dark out again

Comment

The second afternoon of Project Millie meetings has taken place. As ever, it was a 2 hour 1 to 1 meeting. We got very wet.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tea has been pork chops with chips and beans. Very nice; the Remoska cooks chops really well now I've got the timing right

It's raining heavily and/or steadily here now, and will apparently continue in the same or similar vein until this time tomorrow, if not later

Comment

Fun filled evening tracking the history of 2 dodgy tax avoidance schemes and what I suspect is a litigious lawyer so dotting every I and crossing every t.

but very curious that they both have companies at the same time in the same leased office room.

wtfh can probably guess what I’m looking into.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            wtfh can probably guess what I’m looking into.
            Is it anything to Mone about (such as getting a £200k contract with the government, but declaring the company made a loss)?

I’ve not been to the IoM in years, but if I went to it’s main town, man, I’d take a wheelbarrow.

Anyway, if you come Knoxing at my door, I’ll offer you a lift in my Aston Martin Lagonda.

​​​​​​….in other news, I need to book a doctor’s appointment tomorrow, and then chase up on a couple of new roles.

In the mean time, TFBSZ
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The car earlier was a VW Golf GTI, though it started the show as a demotic American variant called a Rabbit. Good car once they'd fixed it

And some of the gold diggers had some proper success, as in, finding huge chunks worth hundreds of thousands of AUS$

Finally, S3E2 and S3E3 of Rise of the Nazis in which the opposite of rising came to its inevitable end in May 1945

Still raining, and down to 9°C. You'd think it was November the way it's going out there

​​​​​​​Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

Wet out. It's been raining for hours. Currently 9 degrees with a high of 11 expected. The rain is due to stop and the sun might come out later. Barometer sharply down to 985 mBar.

Comment

Off to ClinetCo's offices today. Having a UAT session whereby all the pods try to break each others' work.

Comment

Ents last night was a few episodes of Ghosts on BBC iPlayer. I have gotten into it of late. Light-hearted fun, no brain power required or else you start wondering why they have shadows or could sit on a sofa yet walk through walls.

Comment

And it's zen time!

Comment

Working...
                      X