• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Still raining.

I got rained on when I went to buy a loaf of bread.
    maybe you should eat cake

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Apple Event just starting, for those who like such things
      As is the way of things nowadays, it's a case of "Look at the incredible new cameras we've made (oh, and you could also make phone calls with them if you really wanted)"

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        As is the way of things nowadays, it's a case of "Look at the incredible new cameras we've made (oh, and you could also make phone calls with them if you really wanted)"
        The HomePod Mini seems as if it might have potential… but my iPhone 6 is too old to work with it

Comment

Anyway, I tried a bit of minimum-resistance exercise bicycling (but only long enough that it didn't make my knee any worse), along with a bit of stretching and bending and things like recording popping downstairs to check the post as an "outdoor walk"; and together with just waving my watch-bearing arm back and forth from time to time, I've almost got the green ring closed

I reckon walking to and from to the kitchen while I'm getting dinner together should tip it over the edge, if also recorded as several outdoor walks

Oh, just remembered - I need to pop up to the Amazon Locker! That'll do it, and actually is a walk outdoors

Comment

don't leave the cake out in the rain.............

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              ...and all resistance crumbles...

Prime Day = Survival Day

Zero purchases made. Zero is not a Prime number.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

dinner was fishy pasta, and rioja.
                ents: sunday's rather eventful le mans race, now murdur polis in that village.
                i think it's time i retired<again>.
                all the tricky stuff is in and running 24x7.
                just tidying up now.
                and interminable meetings with PM's who love the sound of their own voices*

*but, that's all PM's isn't it?

Comment

The other evening I passed the chip shop up by Greggs that also (or even mainly) does curries that are very highly spoken of, and it occurred to me that I must try one soon.

Just discovered that the place caught fire this afternoon

Comment

Sitting out having a lovely glass of wine with a view across the Douro river. On such a clear night I can see Mars to the left of me and Jupiter to the right

My sky map app says Saturn, Pluto and Jupiter all pretty close but I'm going with the bigger one

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      I think I lost that recipe

Comment

Working...
                      X