• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    tpd can seem a bit intimidating to new members. I can't think why that is as we are all totally normal.

Wibble wibble im a teapot....
    I'm a teapot, short and stout
    Here's my handle
    Here's my spout
    Tip me up and pour me out!

That last sentence never made sense to me. Unless I have incorrectly learned it (I blame the parents!)

Comment

Lunch: a couple of Lincolnshire sausages and a couple of rashers of smoked shortback, sandwiched in sesame bloomer toast with lashings of butter

The sausages and bacon were from the market. I might head up there again some time this week, if I can free some space in the freezer

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        What, some powder, or the Brownies
        Sadly, these days, brownies. Life is boring...

Comment

tpd comes first! Next you will starting your potty mouthed phrases like w*rk....
          Soz

Comment

Sadly, these days, brownies. Life is boring...
            Isn't that what Jimmy Saville got in trouble for?

Comment

Eep!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I'm a teapot, short and stout
                Here's my handle
                Here's my spout
                Tip me up and pour me out!

That last sentence never made sense to me. Unless I have incorrectly learned it (I blame the parents!)
                Baby BP refused to learn nursery rhymes. By the time he was old enough to learn Baa Baa Black sheehp he thought the next line was "Do you have any woll". i.e. gramatically correct.....

Comment

Eep!
                  Century

Comment

Baby BP refused to learn nursery rhymes. By the time he was old enough to learn Baa Baa Black sheehp he thought the next line was "Do you have any woll". i.e. gramatically correct.....
                    Upon applying to primary school, MrsBP had to give his 3 favourite nursery rhymes.

Baa baa black sheep
                    Twinkle twinkle little star - which he did not know
                    Tragedy by steps - which he did.....

Comment

Soz

Its okay. As long as all your socks in in their proper pairs....

Comment

Working...
                      X