• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another docker re-ingestion of vendor files going on. I have 128 to do. On number 6 now.

This one has null dates in - lets see if my fix worked.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Another docker re-ingestion of vendor files going on. I have 128 to do. On number 6 now.

This one has null dates in - lets see if my fix worked.....
      That worked. Now on file 7.

This time I tried to ingest an exchange rate as a date....

Comment

Mrs BP watching celebrity GBBO now - stand up to cancer.

Richard Dreyfus is on there....

Comment

Lunch: Heinz sandwich spread () on Morrisons sunflower & pumpkin seed crust, bramble jelly sandwich, yogurt, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Freecell score: 93%, running average 83%.

The drizzle is still stopped.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Sainsbury’s shop done

Not much busier or quieter than it usually is at this time on a Thursday; I’d probably say quieter, based on spaces free in the car park.

No toilet roll, cleaning stuff, bread, milk, eggs, flour, butter, meat, or probably lots of other things. Some pet food left.

I didn’t want or need any of those at the moment anyway, so no problem

Plenty of in-store bakery bread, rolls, and so on. Also lots of cakes, which the people who bought all the flour will wish they’d bought instead when they realise they don’t know how to make cakes

Cheaper wines and beers sold out to some extent, but plenty of the good stuff left

And the not so good:

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Sainsbury’s shop done

Not much busier or quieter than it usually is at this time on a Thursday; I’d probably say quieter, based on spaces free in the car park.

No toilet roll, cleaning stuff, bread, milk, eggs, flour, butter, meat, or probably lots of other things. Some pet food left.

I didn’t want or need any of those at the moment anyway, so no problem

Plenty of in-store bakery bread, rolls, and so on. Also lots of cakes, which the people who bought all the flour will wish they’d bought instead when they realise they don’t know how to make cakes

Cheaper wines and beers sold out to some extent, but plenty of the good stuff left

And the not so good:

next to the cat litter?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just got a note through the door from a near neighbour. Asking if we need anything to get in touch.

They are the local drug dealers! But they are good ones - bad ones don't last long here. This is a decent area you know....

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  next to the cat litter?
                  For maximum efficiency, just open the bottle and pour it straight on the litter

Comment

In other shopping news, Iceland a few doors away has been closed for a complete refit, but opened again today. So I should still be able to get Greggs products for home baking even if marauding Mad Max-style gangs make it too iffy to go the the actual Greggs up the road

Comment

next to the cat litter?
                      Forget to take my glasses when I went into local shop to buy a cereal bar and nearly took a dog treat to the counter.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X