• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been to visit Dog at the vets. She's doing better with a bit more bounce than before but still not her old self.

Still hasn't eaten properly. Although we managed to get her to eat a couple of dozen mint flavoured biscuit treats she was still refusing regular food of any kind.

Vets were having trouble getting a urine sample from her so spent 10 minutes walking around on the grass outside with her waiting for her to squat so I could shove a sample dish under her bum. Eventually succeeded, much to the amusement of assorted passers by.

Stayed an hour before she started flagging again and it was time for her to go back on the ward to rest. Now waiting for the results of the urine tests.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      There’s a light breeze out, which is just on the cusp between “nice fresh air” and “chilly” as it blows through the living room window. Might shut it out in a bit once the air’s had a chance to circulate
      opening windaes! who'd've thought it?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        opening windaes! who'd've thought it?

They’re the latest thing. You mark my words, one day everyone will have them!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Been to visit Dog at the vets. She's doing better with a bit more bounce than before but still not her old self.

Still hasn't eaten properly. Although we managed to get her to eat a couple of dozen mint flavoured biscuit treats she was still refusing regular food of any kind.

Vets were having trouble getting a urine sample from her so spent 10 minutes walking around on the grass outside with her waiting for her to squat so I could shove a sample dish under her bum. Eventually succeeded, much to the amusement of assorted passers by.

Stayed an hour before she started flagging again and it was time for her to go back on the ward to rest. Now waiting for the results of the urine tests.
          <- canine

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            <- canine
            WNFS

Comment

from Millie too.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Anyone on here confirm or deny:
                Heathrow, Gatwick and Manchester airports could shut 'within weeks' | Metro News

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Yep. Plans are afoot for T3 and T4 to be mothballed and operate from one runway only.
                  And there's a possibility that Heathrow will be one of very few airports open in the UK.
                  Last edited by ladymuck; 17 March 2020, 15:38.

Comment

Bored.

Now.

About halfway through "Terminator Salvation" of which I remember almost nothing, see I bought the dvd in 2010 and it's only now been unwrapped.

I'll be stir crazy by the end of the week.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

8 eggs today.

Not a typo.

Comment

Working...
                      X