• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^I think the version I watched had the two alternative endings on the one dvd.

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust), 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea, Morrisons tiger bread stick.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      But as the name implies, that only affects the ending…
      Correction - having checked IMDb I am reminded that there are a few other additional scenes, which lay the groundwork for the different ending.

Comment

My sister has told my parents they should stop the gardener coming, because he also works as a pallbearer at funerals so might easily pick up the coronavirus.

I pointed out that he’ll probably be too busy with funerals to do any gardening anyway

Comment

“The Fast And The Furious came out as close to the first episode of Cheers as to now.”

Comment

My sister has told my parents they should stop the gardener coming, because he also works as a pallbearer at funerals so might easily pick up the coronavirus.

I pointed out that he’ll probably be too busy with funerals to do any gardening anyway
            YouTube

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch has been the last couple of bits of Southern Not-Fried chicken, cold

And the lurgy seems to have improved considerably today

Comment

Oh that did make me laugh

Gallows humour and all that.

Comment

Have had a very delicious lunch at Siren, within the Goring Hotel.

Quiet out

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Have had a very delicious lunch at Siren, within the Goring Hotel.

Quiet out
                    John-Wyndham-style quiet?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      In other news my parents are currently on week 1 of a 6 week set of cruises.

Or they were until the cruise company announced they are stopping all cruises for the next 60 days starting now.

I suspect they will be back this weekend
                      My parent's cruise docks in Fort Lauderdale on Monday and most people are heading straight to the airport.

Being idiots my parents asked for 2 days in a hotel before flying back on Wednesday.

Let's hope they can fly back via Canada...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X