• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    There was a trail for "Hacksaw Ridge" on the dvd, so I extracted said dvd from halfway down a pile, but it's 134 minutes and will have to wait for tomorrow.
    Stone me.

That was one brave mother****er and no mistake.

<spoiler>He rescued 75 men from the top of Hacksaw Ridge & got awarded the Medal of Honor for his trouble</spoiler>
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tonight’s viewing was selected on the basis of wanting something fairly easy to watch, my head not being at its best with the lurgy tonight, but also with plenty going on; it ended up being a rewatch of Gravity (2013), which met the requirements perfectly

Sleep now, in the hope that the lurgy will have cleared off at least a bit tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

Bright and dry. Lots of cloud, of the fluffy type, with blue sky poling through.

Something odd going on with the Piccadilly line this morning. Arrived at Earls Court at 0633, for the 0636 train to T5 (stopping first at T2/3 which is my stop). No such train! The next service wasn't until 0643 and that was to T4 then T2/3. I dislike that service because it festers at T4 to "even out the gaps".

I will be about 20 mins later into the office by the time I finally get there. At this time, 0725, I am usually on the staff bus. Instead I being grumpy in T4.

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Grey sky.

Sunless.

Curiously warm.

Wednesday.

The marsh is full of water, however it's more or less high spring tide so nothing to worry about.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

morning
            bright start, clouding over a bit now.
            wednesday.
            remote access configured.
            alls well, no more feckin golightly arms.

Comment

Third day in a row on site. Good practise I guess for the new gig but, damn, it's knackering. I may have to WFH Friday, it just feels wrong to do a full week...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Third day in a row on site. Good practise I guess for the new gig but, damn, it's knackering. I may have to WFH Friday, it just feels wrong to do a full week...
                Is the new gig 5 days on site?
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Is the new gig 5 days on site?
                  First few weeks, yes. After that, no

Comment

Morning all

Overcast but at least it wasn't raining on the walk earlier. Met a neighbour who runs an events company. They've lost £350k due to having to cancel aircraft charters and hotels for a couple of major events in the next 6 weeks.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Morning all

Overcast but at least it wasn't raining on the walk earlier. Met a neighbour who runs an events company. They've lost £350k due to having to cancel aircraft charters and hotels for a couple of major events in the next 6 weeks.
                      Ouch - and I suspect it's only going to get worse for him..
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X