• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    morning

overcast with some blue bits this morning

tfif
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    morning

overcast with some blue bits this morning

tfif
    There's a very long duration echo in here echo in here echo in here.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      There's a very long duration echo in here echo in here echo in here.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

It's Friday, I'm in Love (again).

Officially de-boomed with effect next Friday, so had to get my bench out of the shed, where it has been gathering dust. It will get a quick wipe-down, and a Kwanza polish. I will use it to sit / lie on over Chrismukkah.
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          No, I would have let you live. But you wouldn't call it living.
          You should meet some of the ex-mrs-bps!

Comment

Any lurkers there?

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

Saw the sun on the way down, as through a glass, darkly.

Someone in here needs to wash more.

And the farter is in to add to the effluvium.

Just read a thing about some kid who's completed his degree at 9 years old.

Frightening really.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Any lurkers there?
                I am sure there was not!

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                In with the hoi polloi.

Saw the sun on the way down, as through a glass, darkly.

Someone in here needs to wash more.

And the farter is in to add to the effluvium.

Just read a thing about some kid who's completed his degree at 9 years old.

Frightening really.
                Bah humbug!

Century

I suppose....

Comment

Another physical oddity. Watching summit on TV last night and there were several scenes with birds twittering, The bird noises always seemed to come from another part of the room, not from the TV at all.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Did you have the surround sound turned on Xogg?

Comment

Morning denizens

Not very warm out (7°C but feels a bit chillier, perhaps because of the damp feeling from last night’s rain) but almost-sunny spells are happening

I was rudely disturbed at 5:30 this morning by somebody knocking on the front door. They persisted, getting louder and louder, until after about ten minutes of it I reluctantly got up and got dressed and went down to tell them to feck off.

They’d gone by then, though. I looked outside and saw what appeared to be some people wearing those helmets with plexiglas visors going up the side road. So I nipped out the back, and went and had a look through the big gate to the side road. Two of what looked like police vans, the second still being boarded by some people. But then I realised the lettering on the front said “Immigration Enforcement”

Feck those stormtroopers, I thought, closing the gate in case it gave them any ideas. I came back in and tried to get back to sleep, though with limited success

They came back at 8, though, and somebody made the mistake of answering their knock. Once inside, they broke down the door of the ground floor front, and took away the young chap who lives there.

So, to sum up, my Friday started with the tools of Theresa May’s racist immigration policies smashing in doors and carrying off one of my neighbours
                      Last edited by NickFitz; 22 November 2019, 10:35. Reason: Enforcement, not Control.

Comment

Working...
                      X