• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all.

DrS weather in waleslike sarf herts.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      morning all.

DrS weather in waleslike sarf herts.

Are you on Wales time or Hets time? Wales time is about 300 years behind....

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

I'll be off shortly to buy some kitty litter.
        Bought, and brung home.

Oddly it was sort of drizzling from a clear blue sky for a while there.

And it was much colder walking home into the wind than it had been walking down, when it seemed quite pleasant.

Having stopped for a chat with a couple of people I only just made it to the bog when I returned (coz of the cold wind I suspect).

I ought to fix the outside loo.

And now, after yesterday's success, it's off up to Moss House res again for my constitutional.

I may be some time.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            And now, after yesterday's success, it's off up to Moss House res again for my constitutional.

I may be some time.
            And here we are: duly returned at exactly noon.

Went up to what used to be The Viewpoint, basically a couple of benches in a folly.

Needless to say, in the last 20 years it's been totally vandalised, the trees have grown up, and the view is no more.

You couldn't sit down on the benches any more.

The path up through the woods was bad, the other path down is not far off lethal, and once you get to the bottom, there are a couple of fallen trees blocking the path.

I'm an but I managed, with a struggle, to climb over said treedrops, rather than walking all the fecking way back up to take the other path.

Knackered now.

Saw one other person, a chap on a mountain bike.

How things have changed.

Lunch was the poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons multiseed toast.

It was nice enough.

Since it's sunny and dry I think I'll spend some time in the garden.

Just for a change, like.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 21 October 2019, 11:33.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Links are up

Comment

Lunch today was tuna mayo, sweetcorn and jalapenos on some type of brown bread.

Have a packet of McCoys ridge cut salt and vinegar crisps should I get peckish this afternoon.

Comment

Having sat down for an hour or so, I've now seized up.

Comment

I was just feeling peckish. Luckily someone nearby had a pack of McCoys ridge cut salt and vinegar crisps that I swiped. Yum......

Comment

Scotch broth with toast of many colours for lunch

And now I need to pop next door for the flu jab

While I’m downstairs, I must go and see if anybody’s managed to get the back gate unlocked yet

Comment

Working...
                      X