• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panda-free diet here too: chicken jalfrezi, with the usual rice and naan, and very tasty it was

Comment

The dodgy right ear has improved tremendously over the course of last night and today, but it’s still not suitable for having an in-canal hearing aid crammed down there. So I’m having to use my normal one in the left, and the external NHS spare in the right. I’m hoping this will prove to be a workable combination for the purposes of watching films on the telly

Comment

The evening's 2nd feature, from very close to the bottom of the pile, was "Timecop (1994)" with the Muscles from Brussels Jean Claude Van Damme, looking remarkably young.

Timecop (1994) - IMDb

It was suitably insane and amusing.

Apparently in 2004 we will have self driving cars which appear to be powered by gas turbines, though they are missing the gull wing doors of "UFO", and, sadly enough, the Ladies with Purple Hair.

It cost the ridiculous sum of £3 from somewhere called Woolworths in July 2008.

Shocking, quite quite shocking.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Double all-action mayhem tonight with a rewatch of John Wick (2014) and John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017) Why, you ask? It's because the third one arrives today (Saturday) so I thought I'd refresh my memory of the first two. Both good fun in the "brutal slaughter" sense of "fun" and I look forward to watching chapter three tomorrow night

Goodnight all

Comment

Is it too early for a BA bacon roll?

Morning all
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Morning all

Yes it is too early. Its Pandas only this time of day.

Comment

Morning all.

I believe it to be Saturday.

Very grey.

Dry.

Slightly colder at 18.5 deg in here this morning.

<hiatus>

In with the hoi polloi.

It's almost sunny out there.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 7 September 2019, 09:03.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Morning all
                  05:25?
                  ye can be up to No Good being out at this time of the morning.

morning.
                  positively king billy this morning.
                  might have to fire up the centraal verwarming.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    might have to fire up the centraal verwarming.
                    Goodness me, it's not November already?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Double all-action mayhem tonight with a rewatch of John Wick (2014) and John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017) Why, you ask? It's because the third one arrives today (Saturday) so I thought I'd refresh my memory of the first two. Both good fun in the "brutal slaughter" sense of "fun" and I look forward to watching chapter three tomorrow night

Goodnight all
                      I saw the latest one in the cinema. Good all-action nonsense!

I too re-watched the first two before seeing the third

Comment

Working...
                      X