• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    I must have asked before, but how much damage was caused by the scrotes?
    Nearside rear quarterlight was broken, and he said he had to do some work to put the lock back together, though it's still the same barrel/key. (I noticed that the plastic cover from the underneath of the steering column is on the floor behind the driver's seat as he forgot to refit it, but I can probably do that myself.)

Given when it was stolen, when it was caught by the speed camera and the direction it was then going, where it was finally recovered (nowhere near where it was going when on the speed camera), and the fact it did about ten miles, it looks as if they just used it as a taxi for a few hours then dumped it

Comment

Tonight's tea has been chicken casserole frozen on the 10th of February, with chips and peas. Very tasty, though I don't think it had as much white wine in it as the one from March

Comment

TFBSZ

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Nearside rear quarterlight was broken, and he said he had to do some work to put the lock back together, though it's still the same barrel/key. (I noticed that the plastic cover from the underneath of the steering column is on the floor behind the driver's seat as he forgot to refit it, but I can probably do that myself.)

Given when it was stolen, when it was caught by the speed camera and the direction it was then going, where it was finally recovered (nowhere near where it was going when on the speed camera), and the fact it did about ten miles, it looks as if they just used it as a taxi for a few hours then dumped it
          Lucky.

My dad's Zodiac was nicked from outside the Castle cinema in Swansea and from what got left inside, was used on a burglary or somesuch.

It was never the same again.

My sister's Golf got nicked & the scrotes dismantled lots of it, doors, bonnet etc. nicked.

The evening's televisual delights following on from the Trebus tribute programme was a thing on BBC4 about the British Nuclear weapons programme, followed eventually by "The Good Place" which was reasonably funny this week.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I have hiccups. I really dislike hiccups.

HWMBO is having much fun at my expense laughing at me when I do a particularly loud hiccup followed by "fscks sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I have hiccups. I really dislike hiccups.
              Are you pregnant?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                The Super Monkey Car is home!

One of its headlights needed replacing, as it was full of condensation (as in, about 1/4 full and it sloshed around), while the other had some condensation but not enough to fail the MOT. But the chap ended up finding what he reckoned must be the last pair of brand new Orion headlights in the country for sale at a good price, so he replaced them both

I am a great fan of 247 spares, large bits of Mondeo / Peugeot Bus (Mrs V vehicle of choice), previously enjoyed sent to your house for a tenner. Can't be beat. New Lights, Door cards, Doors, electrical bits.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  I am a great fan of 247 spares, large bits of Mondeo / Peugeot Bus (Mrs V vehicle of choice), previously enjoyed sent to your house for a tenner. Can't be beat. New Lights, Door cards, Doors, electrical bits.
                  Cheers, I'll bear them in mind next time they struggle to find a part, which is becoming increasingly often now the car's over thirty

Comment

Another episode of S3 of Spiral/Engrenages watched. This is the last series in SD; it'll be weird seeing the characters in detail once I get to S4

Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X