• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warm and sunny in Manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Morning all
      No calls overnight but my alarm has gone off, so me and The Dog (tw) are awake.
      The timers went "click" but no lights came on, so I went back into my doze for another hour and a half.

It must be said that yesterday's surfeit of cruciferous wegetables proved remarkably fragrant overnight.

Morning.

Dry.

Indifferently hazy.

Unsunny.

Monday. <- this last so I know what day it is.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Monday. <- this last so I know what day it is.
        It is links day!

Assuming NF is not in the middle of the Arctic without wifi....

Comment

morning.

sunny in sarf herts.

Comment

Hola / Bonas from Catalunya. Sun / Mountain / Petrol / Dust / Xai. Italian Princess spat coolant out in uncharted canyon, but managed to nurse her home over rocks 'n things with constant fills from the Camelbak.

Today is a technical fixing day but not sure if I can be arsed.

Email from IPSE confirming my membership has been cancelled, however they've got the date wrong...
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Well there's a thing: the Strangelove batphone isn't compatible with the Senior Railcard (digital) since it's too fecking old to know about such things.

So it's back to the station for the exchange of beer tokens instead.

Stone me, I feel quite odd.

I hope the feeling passes soon since it's rapidly getting old.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny and Simpsonesque out, but not excessively warm at 16°C or so

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Hola / Bonas from Catalunya. Sun / Mountain / Petrol / Dust / Xai. Italian Princess spat coolant out in uncharted canyon, but managed to nurse her home over rocks 'n things with constant fills from the Camelbak.

Today is a technical fixing day but not sure if I can be arsed.

Email from IPSE confirming my membership has been cancelled, however they've got the date wrong...
                  which flavour of italian princess?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    which flavour of italian princess?
                    Surely it has to be an alfa?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      Surely it has to be an alfa?
                      don't think alfa do trailies

Comment

Working...
                      X