• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And so we return to getting up in the dark again despite getting used to getting up after sunrise.

Morning.

Vaguely wanly sunny.

Misty.

Hazy.

Baglan in view, Margam not so much, mostly because of the blind being down.

Coolish side of notsowarm.

Dry.

Nearly the End Of Term.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning

why did i agree to this?
      it can't be healthy getting up at 07:00, really, - it just CAN'T.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        Morning

why did i agree to this?
        it can't be healthy getting up at 07:00, really, - it just CAN'T.
        05:00 is even worse.

Trust me on that.

It's still fecking dark.

Never mind, I'm on my hols from Monday and when I return to Ye Newe Slough of Desponde, it'll be a mere 5 weeks to retirement.

Unless that Deckard chappie gets here early, like.

Comment

Morning denizens

Another sunny one

Not that warm compared to how it looks, mind. And rain is forecast for tomorrow, then snow on Wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Morning denizens

Another sunny one

Not that warm compared to how it looks, mind. And rain is forecast for tomorrow, then snow on Wednesday

Wassup?

Couldn't sleep?

Comment

Afternoon all!

CBS and warm here.

Comment

Darn it. Talk about good timing. I was searching for P J Proby online as thinking of doing one of his songs at karaoke tonight and came upon this:

PJ Proby's entire tour CANCELLED after sick boasts about lust for underage girls - Mirror Online

Pretty daft thing to say in an interview.
                Last edited by xoggoth; 1 April 2019, 11:32.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Back from the vets with Doggo and with a confirmed diagnosis of Medial Patella Luxation in both hind legs, and a date for the first surgery.

Week on Thursday to do the first leg, 6 weeks recovery then back for the second one. Fingers crossed she'll be fit and healthy again by the end of August.

Bought a crate for her to help with the required forced rest, put it together and put her bed inside (well, one of them) and opened the door. She wandered straight in, laid down and went to sleep. Still in there now, snoring gently. Don't think crate training will be a problem.

Thank god for Insurance.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Back from the vets with Doggo and with a confirmed diagnosis of Medial Patella Luxation in both hind legs, and a date for the first surgery.

Week on Thursday to do the first leg, 6 weeks recovery then back for the second one. Fingers crossed she'll be fit and healthy again by the end of August.

Bought a crate for her to help with the required forced rest, put it together and put her bed inside (well, one of them) and opened the door. She wandered straight in, laid down and went to sleep. Still in there now, snoring gently. Don't think crate training will be a problem.

Thank god for Insurance.
                    for Doggo. Hope it all works out ok.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Wassup?

Couldn't sleep?

Links to do! I should go back to sorting them out on Sunday evening, but I never do so Monday is my busiest morning of the entire week

Anyway, they're up now

Comment

Working...
                      X