• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to be up "early" again tomorrow - due at the doc's to hear the verdict on the other day's blood tests

The appointment is at 9:20am. I presume it's light by then?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

The appointment is at 9:20am. I presume it's light by then?
      not that far from the metropolis!

good luck
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

stir fried prawns (freshly defrosted & reduced at Sainsburys0.

yum

Finally watched the accountant which whilst being fairly formulaic was rather enjoyable.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Finally watched the accountant which whilst being fairly formulaic was rather enjoyable.
          I like that one - watched it twice now

This evening's dinner was a steak and ale casserole, prepared in the InstantPot™ and coming out quite a bit nicer than I expected, given I didn't bother doing anything fancy ingredient-wise

I gave it thirty minutes at high pressure and, while the meat came out very tender, it wasn't quite crumble-to-the-fork consistency, so I might try an extra ten minutes or so next time.

And the recycling has been taken out and the bin trundled forth, probably to be left behind tomorrow because one of my neighbours has put a black bag in there again

Comment

Right, that's The West Wing out of the way. As the President was fond of saying: What's next?

Better get to sleep, as I'm due at the doc's in just under eight hours

Goodnight all

Comment

Right, that's The West Wing out of the way. As the President was fond of saying: What's next?

Better get to sleep, as I'm due at the doc's in just under eight hours

Goodnight all
              Wot?

No Captain Baldy?

Shocked of Neath.

Morning.

Dry.

Colder.

Not wet (at the moment).

Windless (the windmills aren't turning).

Misty, though one can perceive Baglan mountain in the distance, but Margam remains almost invisible. Which is good.

Bestest of all, it's Friday coz I've had more than enough of this fecking week.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Not very warm out yet (6°C), but sunny

Off to the doc's in a few minutes

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Wot?

No Captain Baldy?

Shocked of Neath.
                No time, sadly, as I had three episodes of TWW to get out of the way and an "early" start because of said doc

Comment

Off to the doc's in a few minutes
                  Generally OK

The kidney potassium level is "a bit off" though, so he wants that test done again, so I'm back again next Friday for more bloodsucking. At least it's not a fasting test this time

In connection with that, he asked how long I'd been taking one of the assorted drugs he prescribes, but once he learned I'd been on it since the first heart attack he decided it probably wasn't that. Anyway, if the next test comes back normal, it can just be dismissed as an anomaly; so now, we wait

Liver function test was all OK, which is remarkable considering

Comment

BMI The Runnymede

L5 Nerve Root, and bilateral Medial Branch Blocks...

Done (again). Bloody sciatica!!!
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                      BMI The Runnymede

L5 Nerve Root, and bilateral Medial Branch Blocks...

Done (again). Bloody sciatica!!!
                      <- manly

Comment

Working...
                      X