• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dry.

Colder. 15.9 in the living room, 5.6 in the laundry room with a min of 5.4.

Not very windy.

Sun shows signs that there might just be a sun behind the murk & cloud over Margam.

Tuesday.

Bored.

Now.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all cold and wet out - might even get some sleet today.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Chilly and grey out; about 5°C

The rain's moved on for now, though.

Comment

One has just discovered that one can no longer manipulate complex numbers with lots of jwl and -jwc in.

Ho hum.

Currently reading a book on that electronicky stuff from 1956 that has the immortal phrase or saying between equation (9-3) and (9-4):

Originally posted by RadioElectronicsBySealy
          which may be written

Fecked if I can see how you do it.

Ho very hum.

Now feeling very and stupid with it.

Took long enough remembering how you get the power output of a class A amplifier.

I think it's time I retired.

Comment

whilst we are on the subject of being old and stoopid.

Tried to help daughter with maths this weekend (she is in year 10..) anyway was impressed to see I could still do some of it

but then disappointed to find I had forgotten other bits - good job she knew them!

But then I had to fit a tv cabinet into a fireplace (long story don't ask) and I had to use trig to work out whether it would fit or not...

that is probably the first time I have used trig outside in a real world problem.

which was nice.

is it lunch time yet?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

is it lunch time yet?
              Yes.

Since about 10:30.

Comment

indeed - Coop turkey feast sandwiches, chicken and veg cup a soup and some Walkers ready salted.

om nom nom....

Comment

Lunch consumed.

Chicken and stuffing sandwich concocted from the remains of Sundays roast with a few pickles and a packet of imitation quavers.

Now waiting for the 2 small Xmas puds to finish steaming.

Big one still has a couple of hours to go.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Rain's back

Comment

Definitely sleeting here, either that or the rain drops have grown bigger and are falling more slowly than normal.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X