• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey butty (wholemeal) for lunch

Comment

I can see some of the trees half way down the garden, so the fog is lifting slightly.

Fire's lit as well.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        This is giving me an idea...
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Excellent - the change failure I've been trying to investigate for three days is actually nothing like what I thought it was as the PM has sent me the form for a completely different change...

Comment

Rain's back

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                Excellent - the change failure I've been trying to investigate for three days is actually nothing like what I thought it was as the PM has sent me the form for a completely different change...
                Are you working for the same PM as me? He's just sent through a revised CRP with added details. I now know exactly what he has committed to the client, after weeks of me asking what was in, what was out, what were the client's expectations. I've had a quick check and I don't think I'm breaching any NDCs by sharing this. Here is the complete and unreacted detail of the CRP:

• 1st November: Start CRP
                • 9th November: End CRP
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  To reset my infractions to zero?
                  Wear them with pride!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Just achieved a modicum of "tidying" in the living room

To wit, approaching one small bookcase with caution and removing the tall piles of books on top thereof, then the books contained within.

Then giving a thorough vacuum to the floor around its base, which still bears traces of mouse contamination

Then moving some stuff into the now-available space.

It's only a temporary arrangement, as that area of the room is the main reason I bought a carpet cleaning machine a while back. There's a similar small bookcase (and piles of books on top) adjacent to it, which needs to be similarly dealt with; and then I can give that area of the room a proper clean.

To incentivise myself, I've deliberately placed some boxes in a position where they will cause me significant daily inconvenience, without actually tripping me and breaking my neck, until such time as I finish sorting that bit of the room out and can put them away in the space so liberated

Comment

I may have a cold.

Nose so blocked I have resorted to sniffing Vaporub straight out of the little tub.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X