• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Onwards and downwards.

Box doesn't even see a network this week so I'm out in the lab using the one on the podule.

9.6 min in the laundry room, around 16 in the living room.

I'm a guest on this box at the moment.

You really can't make this tulipe up.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all
      Clear blue skies and an autumnal chill out on the walk.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all.
        Now decidedly dark when the alarm goes at 06:00. A situation that can currently be resolved by hitting the snooze Button a couple of times.

Clear bright and cold outside for the trip into client co.

Monday.

Again.

Ho, as they say, and Hum.
        Last edited by DaveB; 1 October 2018, 08:37.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Ho, as they say, and Hum.
          Oh it's just as well it's Asda and not Wallmart.

Even more so since the CHCFC is just up the road at the moment.

Comment

Well it was about 7 degrees in Manchester at 7.30 this morning.

And now the sun has risen just opened the blinds to quite a blue sky..

which is nice.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out

Not very warm, though: only 10°C out there

Comment

It's 23 deg in my office, whilst the aircon has got the lab to a constant 19.

Which, if you're sitting down, is a bit chilly.

Have now repopulated the "project area" with accumulated crap pcs, none of which can find the network.

The sparkies finished fecking about at 08:30 this morning.

And the little lab I installed last week now requires further attention coz the mofos Esteemed Customers haven't got anywhere to write.

And who has to do this?

It's a pity the lecturer mofo didn't give a hand last week if it's not to his liking.

It's the most illdesigned piece of tulipe I've seen in a long time, where half the mofos Customers have to turn around to see the white board.

You really couldn't make it up.

Roll on Xmas. (12 weeks).

Roll on Easter. (205 days).

Roll on July. (39 weeks).
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 1 October 2018, 09:53.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

OK, having prepared myself by reading the relevant parts of the Data Protection Act 2018, it's time to phone the hospital and ask them WTF they think they're up to sending stuff to my GP about a different patient under my name

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      OK, having prepared myself by reading the relevant parts of the Data Protection Act 2018, it's time to phone the hospital and ask them WTF they think they're up to sending stuff to my GP about a different patient under my name
                      Don't expect too much of an answer byt phone.

Put everything in writing and send it to their Data Protection Officer.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X