• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Morning all I was about to say it was clear blue skies here but several contrails have spread out to form straight brush strokes of dappled white slowly meandering across the lower echelons of the stratosphere.
    Hazy but sunny in Mancunia. Haziness caused by the continuing fires on Saddleworth Moor. Kudos to Manchester's Fire Fighters for keeping up their efforts and trying to keep Carrbrook residents safe.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      The brains of my enemies with my lightning wit.
      Yep, sounds like good stuff, - can you send me some??

Comment

COURT RECORDS: Carlisle man soaked marijuana in formaldehyde that had preserved human brain

<-but no brain

Mostly because it's exploded due to trying & failing to print out gerber files in a usable form.

Dark blue on black isn't floating my boat.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 27 June 2018, 15:10.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Feck all going on in the caliphate today.

Nil - bikini action
          Nil - masked men on horseback
          Nil - 'oss n cart sporting rag and bone men
          Nil - RTA's outside my window
          Nil - visible hard drug use
          Nil - super strength lager drinking tramp who dresses like Ebeneezer Goode

I'm hoping for a better show tomorrow. It being an England matchday, the few remaining natives should be in 'spoons from breakfast time so the scenes around the fountains at lunchtime could be worth making the trek to view.

Comment

Bit warm here

These antibiotics the doctor gave me are a bit of a nuisance. You're supposed to take them every six hours, which conflicts with sleeping for at least eight so that's out the window to start with. And you have to take them at evenly-spaced intervals, but at least an hour before food or at least two hours after. So you end up having to sit down and work out complex schedules for things like having a biscuit

Comment

Tea was boiled beef lamb and carrots and onions.

Got the cornflour about right so it was neither too stiff nor not stiff enough, but definitely around about right.

Followed by stewed raspberries with custard.

Which was very nice too.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Bit warm here

These antibiotics the doctor gave me are a bit of a nuisance. You're supposed to take them every six hours, which conflicts with sleeping for at least eight so that's out the window to start with. And you have to take them at evenly-spaced intervals, but at least an hour before food or at least two hours after. So you end up having to sit down and work out complex schedules for things like having a biscuit
                OCD can be a right barsteward, apply some chaos theory

Comment

Tonight's tea, carefully slotted in to a gap in the antibiotics schedule, was some of the chicken cacciatore I made the other week, with rice and petits pois; and exceedingly nice it was

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Tonight's tea, carefully slotted in to a gap in the antibiotics schedule, was some of the chicken cacciatore I made the other week, with rice and petits pois; and exceedingly nice it was
                    no chaotic sauce?? or a drop of vin de chaos?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      no chaotic sauce?? or a drop of vin de chaos?
                      Nope, all very orderly

Comment

Working...
                      X