• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Cleaning the deep fat fryer
    is that the obese priest who speaks always of the mysteries of life?

Comment

My appetite seems to be getting back to normal: porterhouse steak and chips for tea

Comment

Tonight's big feature was I Am Legend (2007), which I thought was very good if you like horrific dystopian nightmares

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

S'murky out

Comment

Zentury Omm...

Comment

Tonight's big feature was I Am Legend (2007), which I thought was very good if you like horrific dystopian nightmares

Goodnight all
                I remember the 2007 film directed by sasguru. I am a leg end.

Comment

Goodnight all
                  Like them? I'm feckin' living in one.

Another day spent in somewhere as warm as a gorilla's armpit.

And I passed the bald headed Cymraeg sprechening **** from down West.

The Death Stare isn't as effective as an AK.

More's the pity.

Ho hum.

The train managed to be 26 minutes late this morning, just to spice stuff up a tad.

Last evening's entertainment, following on from further skip filling, proved to be Monday's ep of "Elementary" which was superior to last week's by a lot, supplemented by last week's ep of "Low Winter Sun" which was surprisingly good.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2314792/

A lot of faces that seem familiar in that.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Fairly grey out, but with just enough gaps to let a glimmer of sun through occasionally

Comment

Afternoon all

Slight issue earlier, I was taking aim at a furry-tailed vermin and had my eye slightly too close to the scope.
                      The recoil was quite painful and has left me with a nasty cut near my eyebrow which could possibly be a very bad Roger Moore impression.

Comment

Working...
                      X