• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sainsburys salmon fishcake with ginger and chilli, on a roll with coleslaw for lunch.
    Very tasty too

Comment

Bowl of scouse out of the freezer for lunch, accompanied by a couple of slices of white bread

Comment

Scouse.

That sounds like A Good Way to use some of the unidentifiable & rather ancient "meats" in the freezer.

It's a pity there's no gooseberries in it or those could go in there too.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Scouse.

That sounds like A Good Way to use some of the unidentifiable & rather ancient "meats" in the freezer.

It's a pity there's no gooseberries in it or those could go in there too.
          Not sure about the gooseberries (and there aren't any anyway), but scouse sounds like an excellent idea

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Not sure about the gooseberries (and there aren't any anyway), but scouse sounds like an excellent idea
            The late Strangelove Mater half filled the freezer with gooseberries.

There's enough in there to last me several lifetimes.

I may stew some tonight & have them with custard.

This year's crop looks promising too.

Comment

The late Strangelove Mater half filled the freezer with gooseberries.
              The "gooseberries, as extracted this evening, turned out to be rather elderly & extremely frozen raspberries.

Which eventually cooked after much defrosting.

I made custard in an attempt to use some of the excess milk available since I stopped eating breakfast.

And, in other news, the furniture has been removed from the Strangelove parents' house at long last.

Comment

dicke Scheibe Vorderschinken (gammon steak) for dinner, with chips and peas, - nutritious AND delicious

Comment

And, in other news, the furniture has been removed from the Strangelove parents' house at long last.
                  The furniture might have, but the china just went down to the garage.

I'd forgotten about that.

And so, it would seem, had the dear nephew.

Addendum: moderately pissed now.

Comment

The furniture might have, but the china just went down to the garage.

I'd forgotten about that.

And so, it would seem, had the dear nephew.

Addendum: moderately pissed now.
                    Been at the cooking sherry again, have you??

Comment

So on one monitor I'm discussion the licencing of some software (worth by itself from this customer enough for me to retire on) meanwhile I'm reminding 2 children they need a shower before they go to bed.

and
                      Last edited by eek; 16 May 2018, 20:05.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X