• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Sshhhhh! - don't tell wosname the tester

Comment

Multi cooker?? more info please?
      Produktdetails

Yep I know its Lidl but us permies are poor! It was £30.

Also Lidl & Aldi tools etc are normally excellent.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFBSZ. Just saw a trailer tonight for Season 4 of The Bridge starting on 11/05 on BBC2. We’re only at 2.4. 16 episodes to watch in a few days...
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You'll have to highlight it on google maps.

with the logo 'here be tygers'
          Not a problem, it's already highlighted with "Here Be Dragons".
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tonight's viewing was Matrix Reloaded (apparently they've dropped the "The"). As we all know, not as good as the original, but still pretty good in the mayhem department

Goodnight all

Comment

Cold.

Quite unseasonably cold, but at least it's dry.

Last evening's entertainment, once the DIY frenzy had subsided for a while, turned out to be the final two eps of the 4th season of "Person of Interest".

I found them as flat and uninspiring as I did during the previous viewing on 5, a couple or 3 years ago.

However, it must be a plus that I only have the one copy rather than the 3 copies plus dvd case that I possess of "Something's gotta give".

Another tedious week stretches before me, enlivened only by the funeral of a cousin tomorrow.

And, from the sound of things, it won't be long before another one drops off his perch.

Comment

Morning all

A tad windy here, to put it mildly. The Dog (tw) almost took off as her ears were generating so much lift when out walking.
                The electric has gone down (not off) - computer, broadband & wifi working OK, but filament lights are glowing orange and LED lights haven't got enough to fire into life.
                ...oh and it's Monday
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Morning all

A tad windy here, to put it mildly. The Dog (tw) almost took off as her ears were generating so much lift when out walking.
                  The electric has gone down (not off) - computer, broadband & wifi working OK, but filament lights are glowing orange and LED lights haven't got enough to fire into life.
                  ...oh and it's Monday
                  IIRC freezers & fridges & other similar stuff are not too enthusiastic about low voltage.

Might be worth turning them off until it gets back to normal.

https://www.quora.com/What-happens-w...a-refrigerator

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day here, in accordance with established convention. Seems a bit chilly and breezy too

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Working...
                      X