• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wet dog walk complete.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tabs and windows mostly culled

And I've sorted out my expenses for the month. Good to be back on 45p/mile since the 6th

Comment

And the old Asus Eee is now running ubuntu lite, or win7.
        upgraded to 2 whole gig of RAM and 750G IDE drive (all lying around doing feck all, in my office)

Seems a shame to let an Icon die, - i'll give it to the local comprehensive's computer society, probably

I do enjoy playing with toy computers

S&K pie, chips and peas for dinner, with HP sauce

Comment

Chicken casserole for tea; and very nice it was

I was supposed to have it midweek but completely forgot about it and left it sitting at the bottom of the fridge. Good job I remembered it; would have been a shame if I'd had to throw it out

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            And the old Asus Eee is now running ubuntu lite, or win7.
            upgraded to 2 whole gig of RAM and 750G IDE drive (all lying around doing feck all, in my office)

Seems a shame to let an Icon die, - i'll give it to the local comprehensive's computer society, probably

I do enjoy playing with toy computers

S&K pie, chips and peas for dinner, with HP sauce
            ebayed mine recently. Someone was pleased with it.

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Still raining

Passing the time by trying to read all my open browser tabs/windows.
                first world problems!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Watched an episode of Jordskott II, which is being increasingly weird again

Goodnight all

Comment

The one and only pc that I've got that connects to the interweb is this Asus Eeeeeeeee, toy though it might be.

Brought home the tome "Dummies guide to Dos6".

Which makes the statement that there's no use for edlin or exe2bin or link.

Fighting talk that.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning

Comment

Working...
                      X