• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home again

I've still got something wrong with me, but I have been assured by a consultant cardiologist that if whatever it is sees me off, it will come as a complete surprise to the medical community

Probably just a bad cold coming on and, for some reason, picking on the lungs first, seems to be the general opinion. I can handle that as long as I know what it is, or rather what it isn't.

Comment

I feel considerably more tired from spending over ten hours sitting in a waiting room than if I'd done the shopping and so on that I actually meant to do today

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Probably just a bad cold coming on and, for some reason, picking on the lungs first, seems to be the general opinion. I can handle that as long as I know what it is, or rather what it isn't.
        As you said, probably just a cold....from going out so many times to the Chinese in cold weather....

Anyway, get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          As you said, probably just a cold....from going out so many times to the Chinese in cold weather....

Anyway, get well soon!
          Cheers!

Comment

Fish finger butty for supper

Sadly, no time or energy to watch any telly tonight

Goodnight all

Comment

Some gentlemen with a stihl saw provided this morning's dawn chorus. Given it's snowing, I imagine they're in a hurry to finish asap and get fecked off back to base.

Comment

Morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Some gentlemen with a stihl saw provided this morning's dawn chorus. Given it's snowing, I imagine they're in a hurry to finish asap and get fecked off back to base.
                  Not guilty, although I sometimes use the Stihl leaf blower to clear snow.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

The threatened overnight snowpocalypse has failed to materialise, as usual

There's some very fine flakes falling now, so maybe they'll develop into something. If they do, it gives me an excuse to not go shopping today.

For now, I'm waiting for a DPD delivery driver, said by their tracker thing to be fifteen minutes away

Comment

In airport lounge in Sydney. Two hours till flight. 25 hour journey. Hoping we don't hit snow problems at Heathrow. 36 degrees here today.

Comment

Working...
                      X