• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does it take so damn long to erase hard discs? If the laptops had screws I would have undone them and used a hammer like I did on my old ones.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      The plane hasn’t left schipol yet let alone arrived here. We suspect the 20:00 departure time will be later than that
      been there, done that, you have all my sympathy

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Why does it take so damn long to erase hard discs? If the laptops had screws I would have undone them and used a hammer like I did on my old ones.
        All laptop cases can be opened. and hard drives plug in.
        SSD's on the other hand............

Comment

Drumming guys just came past, outbound. Should be back in five or ten minutes…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Bugger! - forgot to wave on the way past

Comment

And here they come

Comment

And here they come

Comment

It takes my entire lunch break to get to the Greggs in the small town where ClientCo is based and back, and forget about it on market day when there's no parking to be had anywhere

But there's still the one just up the road from home, for when I'm not working
                  Have you not let BP know you now roll your own?

Sausage rolls that is

Now on a large bottle of Kroni and burning some Parvati cream.
                  Although a very fine Bacon Egg Pasta was consumed prior, not traditional as it had smoked cheese in the sauce....

But who cares
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

slow cooker roasted chicken.

Home baked baps.

Hobgoblin Gold to wash it down.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

New flying blue Copenhagen lounge is nice the delayed oil workers are annoying though.
                      feel your pain.

Are the oil workers off their face like they were when I flew to Singapore?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X