• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFBSZ
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Another wonderful night's sleep.

Woke at 04:30ish again.

Got bored & got up at 05:45.

And it's not even a fecking skool day.

Just as well I cut the lawns yesterday during the unbearable heat since it's rained since which would put a bit of a crimp on doing it today.

Getting fed up with listening to Trump.

Haven't they sorted out PatsyII yet?

Comment

Morning denizens

The threatened rain has apparently dispersed, so it might even be slightly sunny now the sun has deigned to rise

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Getting fed up with listening to Trump.

Haven't they sorted out PatsyII yet?
            I'm turning Radio 4 off on the morning and evening drive increasingly often. I can do without the wretched stuff that passes for news nowadays topping and tailing the working day

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Morning denizens

The threatened rain has apparently dispersed, so it might even be slightly sunny now the sun has deigned to rise

Quite bright in the smoke.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I'm turning Radio 4 off on the morning and evening drive increasingly often. I can do without the wretched stuff that passes for news nowadays topping and tailing the working day
                I have found myself listening to radio 4 more on the Sunday/Friday commutes.

Do I need pipe, slippers and wurthers original?

Comment

Rained over night.

Looks like it is going to rain again.

More Trump and Brexit Ahhhh

More sorting out someone else's tulip at client co. More annoying is someone else is recorded as telling that person you need to seek advice on how to do it and these people will help. And having personally spoken to those people they were and are helpful.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

<---

which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't on a client site 1500 miles from home.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I have found myself listening to radio 4 more on the Sunday/Friday commutes.

Do I need pipe, slippers and wurthers original?
                      You are in the same age group as NF so no.

You just need to drink ale, wear lycra on a bike and make your own chips.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X