• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

If you are popping down to the smoke, fancy meeting up for another coffee?
    Coffee would be great, but I'm trying to avoid going to the big smoke hence trying to get Skype interview

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Coffee would be great, but I'm trying to avoid going to the big smoke hence trying to get Skype interview
      I am not surprised. It has not got any better since you last visited....

Comment

Enough.

Comment

Just hears baby bp gone to Deeside skatepark. With Mrs bp and DD.

Comment

Mrs bp got her first ever speeding ticket(I have 4 - nearly as many as wives). She is very upset. She went from 70 to 50 zone. Very heavy rain. She was concentrating so did not see the signs.

Not of which is any excuse. She is hoping it will be a speed awareness course.

Did you know Admiral try to up premium by £50 if you attend one of those? The only insurer who does....

Comment

Did you know Admiral try to up premium by £50 if you attend one of those? The only insurer who does....
              Just had my multi-car renewal quote in from them.
              Last year: £512.89
              This year: £670.11
              That's a 30% hike.

Time to shop around.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Just had my multi-car renewal quote in from them.
                Last year: £512.89
                This year: £670.11
                That's a 30% hike.

Time to shop around.
                I am tempted to ask what you or your wife(or your dog did) - however you are too boring to have done anything.

That is a hell of a hike! Wasn't there something about this in the news? Just found it - Car insurance premiums in record rise, says ABI - BBC News .

Currently I am with direct line. I am thinking of moving - however I want to be careful. Whoever I move to must have a good claims line. I have heard Aviva are a nightmare.....

Comment

I am tempted to ask what you or your wife(or your dog did) - however you are too boring to have done anything.

That is a hell of a hike! Wasn't there something about this in the news? Just found it - Car insurance premiums in record rise, says ABI - BBC News .

Currently I am with direct line. I am thinking of moving - however I want to be careful. Whoever I move to must have a good claims line. I have heard Aviva are a nightmare.....
                  I'm with Aviva and so is Mrs 5*.
                  Im currently looking for insurance for DD1s car while she is out of the country.

Comment

Time to wander down to Tesco....

Comment

Some ancient atlantic pollock excavated from the bottom of the freezer.

Usual method of separating fillets: hammer and screwdriver.

Works a treat.

Fillets now simmering on the stove so they'll be more or less edible by 18:00.

Following yesterday's first feature of "The Bank Job", today has brought the possible delights of "The Hatton Garden job".

The Hatton Garden Job (2017) - IMDb

I'm taking notes.

Oh dear(tm).

It's got dreadful reviews.
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 22 August 2017, 11:33.

Comment

Working...
                      X