• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm hoping they're too disorganised to arrange any proper handover at ClientCo. I'm damned if I can remember how most of the code works anyway
    It works? Mr professional

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I got them used to stepping through Python stuff in the debugger pretty quickly when I arrived there, but I suspect he's still going to struggle with the various jQuery plugins I've built, and I really don't want to have to teach somebody JavaScript at this stage
      40 minutes of today's session was going through the difference between markup and margin. I'm thinking of setting homework.

Comment

Chicken casserole for dinner - nothing special, though I had a glass or so of white wine left which got chucked in; and extremely nice it turned out to be

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          40 minutes of today's session was going through the difference between markup and margin. I'm thinking of setting homework.
          Today's meeting was basically me and my colleague trying to avoid saying WTF out loud as consultancy client outlined how their own home built security system worked.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Back to the fray tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

This evening's entertainment was "The Bank Job" as recommended by Mr. Fitz last week sometime.

It was very good.

Not exactly yer usual Jason Statham film but pretty good nonetheless.

And then I watched five minutes or so of "Under Milk Wood" with Mr Jenkins from Efail Fach Pontrhydyfen at his sonorous best.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Its fun, I see it as opportunities for later business.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morning denizens

Gloomy grey start out there today

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X