• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Just the stuff they need to fill out my PAYE self assessment - required for company directors

Excellent!

Largely filmed in Lambeth, in fact: Film locations for Passport to Pimlico (1949)

Around here: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@51.49...7i13312!8i6656
    Technically you don’t need a self assessment as a company director unless you’ve taken Dividends greater than £5000
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Technically you don’t need a self assessment as a company director unless you’ve taken Dividends greater than £5000
      Which I have, so I'm stuck with it

Comment

Exercise done.

Watching the Bolt thing on TV.

Nice to know one of his parents wants him to be punctual even if the caretaker hasn't woken up for work yet.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Which I have, so I'm stuck with it
          Unsure what eek has got supporting him, unless he's on a more dodgy tax scheme than we currently know of, or he's actually landed gentry
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Unsure what eek has got supporting him, unless he's on a more dodgy tax scheme than we currently know of, or he's actually landed gentry
            This page just says if you're a company director: https://www.gov.uk/self-assessment-t...d-a-tax-return

Comment

Tonight's dinner has been roast loin of pork, with roast spuds and other accustomed trimmings

Looks like I'll be having a roast pork cob for lunch at least one day this week, too

Comment

I'm in love.

Just tried the new Pepsi Max Ginger. Its not bad it needs ice its a bit like american dry ginger + coke. Wicked thought I wonder what it tastes like with whisky? Obviously cheap whisky not single malt.

Awesome... is the answer.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

"Midnight Run": Robert De Niro, Charles Grodin, 1988.

Midnight Run (1988) - IMDb

Where has my life gone, surely that was in the kinema last week.

The scene where John Mardukas (Charles Grodin) falls off a cliff was shot in the Salt River Canyon in eastern Arizona.

However, the conclusion of the scene, the shots of Mardukas and Jack Walsh (Robert De Niro) crashing through the river rapids, was shot in New Zealand because the water was too cold in Arizona.
                  How the feck does that work then?
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 1 August 2017, 07:22.

Comment

TFBSZ
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Back to ClientCo tomorrow, after a measly three-day weekend

Still, just got to make it through to Thursday.

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X